1941GMT

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Damn, I'm so tired now. It's exactly 3.41 AM right now. Another 3 hours and 19 minutes and I'm off work. Need to pickup the miss'ess at 9AM for her work as well. Don't think I'll be able to sleep haha. After that I'll be getting tickets for Pirates Of The Carribean 3. I heard from sources that it's draggy? Well, gonna find out later. Gonna spend some time with the miss'ess. Didn't spend much time with the miss'ess this week. Tommorow gonna spend some good times with her ^_^


*GAS mode ON*
Showing you some of the guitars I'm GASsing at the moment. (GAS=Guitar Acquiring Syndrome)


ESP jeune fille x Bronze - Cross Ray -


ESP ECLIPSE S-III BRILLIANT -MIXEDMEDIA-


ESP ECLIPSE S-I


ESP D-KV-420


ESP K-GA-580


ESP D-DR-300


ESP N-HH-460 <~HAOOOMARU~>


ESP A-I [艶~en~]


ESP U-01 [HELLION]


ESP Pink Sawtooth

Speaking of guitars, haven't been jamming for some months now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice guitars! ESP always made good rock guitars.

1:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some crazy looking guitars lol. I wonder how they sound. I used to play a lot of electric guitar: I have a jackson DK2 :)

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey. What's the U-01 like? I am considering it atm, ooh.. and where u buy it from may i ask? thanks!

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home