1521 GMT

Monday, April 23, 2007

What do you do at work on a monday night? "Chor Tai Tee" of course! haha




Really unexpected that Monday night would be quiet. Usually it's a havoc, having lots of issue with US region. But hey what ya know, i'm sitting here, finished a couple of round of "chor tai tee" with my colleagues. Fun but only won 1 round, so it became un-fun for me haha. Last night for me before I have my long awaited 4 days off. Can't believe I just went through 12 days of work without rest.

My left arm today is swelling and red. It just came suddenly without warning. I wonder what's up with that. Did i eat something wrong? I don't think so. It's pretty irritating.



Notice that how un-fun it is to read blog without pictures? So i'm gonna post a pic specially for you guys! How nice of me? haha



I hope you guys like bananas. It does good for your body. Eat more banana guys!

Laters!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home