Gravity

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just got back from lunch, look at the bloody time. Although my lunch hour is flexible but I usually take it at this time. Dead bored in the office, nothing much to follow up in the weekends due to EMEA region is off on weekends. US region is quiet as well. Only maybank, keeps popping out with alarms. Wonder when will they fix the devices properly. Brought my CCNA book to read but didn't really read it up haha. Enough of my work rant.

What are you guys doing tonight? I really wonder what to do tonight. Practice the piano, the guitar or the violin? Nah. Speaking of violin, I'm wondering if I should stop lessons. Don't really have the time to attend the classes since I have work schedule like this. Sucks when work falls on weekends don't it? Won't be able to get your stuffs done, and I don't get to spend time with Li Li, which sucks MAJOR ass. Haha, the past week was a havoc. Worked for 3 days, immediatly after that went for 5 days training, and then back to work for another 4 days. Which totals around 12 days straight I'll be at the office. The training was pretty fun though, Accent-Neutralization training. Hopefully it does help when communicating with the guys in the US and UK region.

The word beer suddenly pops out of my mind. I think I should go for some tonight. Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Huei said...

ian!!!
omg i never knew u had this blog!!!

yayyy u're starting to blog again!! it's a good thing!!

3:50 PM

 
Blogger ian said...

Haha, it's more like an abandon blog. But starting to use this back again to blog.

11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home