Laundry Bar

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just got back from break at SS2. Seems all the shop there closes early. Anyway wanted to post pictures from my last gig at Laundry Bar @ 15th March 2007 but didn't got the chance to. Many thanks to those who came. Anyway, 56k beware, gonna bomb this post with pictures. Looks like it's easier to upload photos in blogger. You can actually upload from the computer itself, i don't need to upload to another site like photobucket. COOL! (@_@)



Yeah I know, I'm slow and not updated with computer stuffs. Pffft! Computer sucks.

I notice the formatting fucks up when you upload lots of pictures. I'll let the pictures do the talking for this post. (/^_^)/








































































3 Comments:

Blogger Huei said...

heyy cool! so nice!
y didnt invite us??? =P hehehe

11:08 AM

 
Blogger CunnyFunt said...

Ur gig was awesome possum!

Hahaa..

The crowd actually disperse once u guys ended

Pity those who came early to get a good seating though

I was one of them inconsiderate ppl who was blocking major view

Lol

I cant help it my boyfz short =)

1:11 PM

 
Blogger ian said...

huei : haha was a last minute thingy. Didn't get to call everyone to come. Sorry! Will let you know if there's another one.

sue : Thanks for coming to support the gig haha. Damn bad la you and lili, keep teasing mike a shorty. haha

"hey shorty it's your birthday"

3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home