Dum de dum

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Gonna meet the Miss'ess later for breakfast later. So i'll have about 20 minutes to blog stuff before i go off. It's my working day again. Notice that i only blog at work these days. I have lazy bones when it comes to my off days.

Miss'ess is going for a shopping spree with her gang later and i'll be sitting in the office. Wonder what the miss'ess would get? Work sucks when it's on weekends ain't it? People are having offdays but your ass is glued in the office.

On the 27th April 2007, which is yesterday; the miss'ess and I went to HOMEDEC'07 held at KLCC convention centre. It was pretty interesting i would say. Was not as packed as expected, probably due to a weekday. So what do we have in there? Lightings, furnitures, electrical appliances, etc etc etc. Well, you get the idea. Was browsing through stuff and saw an unexpected and familiar face. It was Yu Ren, haven't seen him for a while and he was working at the expo. Said that he'll be performing at Redang in August just like last year's event. Saw a couple of pretty nice interior deco stuff, such as the built in wardrobe the miss'ess would like to have next time. And the miss'ess fell in love with a chandeliar which costs about RM 22k. Nice price, i would say. I didn't know that wooden flooring costs a bomb, but it does look good though. Another must have thing for the miss'ess in the house next time. And the miss'ess wants it to bee scratch proof, termites proof, water proof etc. I guess miss'ess was talking about those high end ones. I wished it was money proof.

Sadly I was too busy looking at stuffs, I didn't had the chance to take some pics in it. Entered some contest though to win some LG LCD TV in the expo though. Wish me good luck guys or perhaps you could donate one to me as well. Haha. Urm..

I'll post an image that never fails to crack me up everytime i see it. Heh, enjoy.



"I can't see shit"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home