Harajuku Dolls Madness!

Monday, August 06, 2007

I've just blinged my 2 harajuku dolls!

Waiting the clock to strike half past 12 so I can go pick the mis'ess. So what do you do when you have time on your hands? Bling some dolls y'all!

Since I can't go to Harajuku right now, guess I'll just have to bling some dolls.
Vote for me! Just click on those pictures and it will bring you to the main page.



This first doll is called Kaoru. hehe and she is standing in the middle of Harajuku street. This is more school girl fashion.




This doll is called Hikari. This is more of a streetfashion and she's ready to attend a gig! Woopa!


How do you vote?

Just send a sms and type GS12450 and send it to 28700 if you like the first doll.

Just send a sms and type GS12453 and send it to 28700 if you like the first doll.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home