Handbags

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Was browsing through some sites and came across some handbags I thought was nice and cool. Don't mind getting it for the mis'ess




I like this miroir line. Gives that spacey kinda look when carrying it. And i thought it was pretty cool instead of the usualy LV canvas type that you see everyone carrying it these days. I wonder why so many people are carrying LV these days. Prices are all stated in the picture itself, click to enlarge to see it.




I thought this was cool haha, but I don't think the mis'ess would like it cause the Fendi words just shows all over the bag. But i do like the arrangement of the words in the bag. One word, UNIQUE. Going for $920.




This is another Fendi, it's the fendi crossword bag. I don't know but i like things which is white that's why this caught my attention. Price $1560.




And this ladies and gentleman is Louis Vuitton Tribute Patchwork Bag. I think this is a disaster. It's limited edition and they have only one dozen being made for each top and bottom models. But guess what, all 24 of them bags are all sold out worldwide. Price? $45,000 for the top one and $38,000 for the bottom one. Ridiculous you say? I have to agree.



But hey, beyonce is carrying one so I guess the bag is cool cause beyonce is cool.




The mis'ess always wanted a casual big bag. This looks nice yeah? It's Prada Canvas and Leather Tote which combines a canvas body with saffiano leather trim and golden hardware. It's simple that's why i like it. Get it for just $940




I would love to have this man. I don't see it in the coach shop in KLCC. Costing $38. So cool right?




Check this Hermes out. It's so elegant and beautiful. It's the Hermes Kelly in Orange Swift. Costing $4180 EUR. Crazy!


Ok till next time guys when I'm in the mood to look into handbags again.


P.S.-BTW prices are all in USD except for the Hermes.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger CunnyFunt said...

Coach's skull keychain is a rip off. Prada came out 1st lyk 4 years ago or sth.. and their skull version are so SO MUCH nicer ;>

N Ian! Keep this up. U'r becomin my fav blogger. I lyk dis post. No money for guessin why. Hahahaa ;P

5:38 PM

 
Blogger ian said...

damn, you know so much. I think i can come to you for advice.

Yeah, Li just said that the coach skull is ugly in real life

I'm glad you like this post :P shall post more of this type yeah? hahaha

3:31 AM

 
Blogger Huei said...

handbags??? hmmmmm hehehe

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home