Gotten cheesed!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

First time doing this..gotten cheesed by someone-cheesy ..so i guess now i have to show you guys the 8 different hair styles i had.

But the thing is I don't have 8 different hairstyles to show you guys, so i guess i'll show you what i have in my picture folder haha. Searching through my entire picture folders to show you what i have, i'm only going to show you pictures from college time onwards haha


1.

This is my long thick side and thick back hair

2.

This is my long and thin trying-to-look-intellectual-but-fail hair

3.

I love this hairstyle the most and i missed it! I want my long hair back! I dunno what is it called. Guys, any idea what this style is called?


4.

This is my wavy and colored hair. I don't like it.

5.

This is my virgin black and straight smooth hair.

6.

This is my this front straight back curly long hair.

7.

This is my short and waxed hair.

8.

This my latest hair. Sorry, don't have individual photo, seldom camwhore nowadays :P Btw it's supposed to be waxed up, but i'm too lazy to do so that day, so here we have it. My new hair style with the mis'ess.

Ok! I'm done with this meme hehe.

Anyone would like to post their hairstyle up? Sue ann? I wanna see your rocker hairstlye, post it up! Come on i know you want to, haha

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Huei said...

y no individual photo??

ask lili camwhore for u! =P hehehe

10:26 AM

 
Blogger ian said...

hehe, yeah what i good idea man..you guys have to teach me how to camwhore nicely..i suck at angles..

5:56 PM

 
Blogger Crystal aka Bing Qi Ling said...

3rd one was the one in college time right? that one was nice among all la. hahah

juin is the best la always camwhore lolz. somo do it so nicely and cute >.< better than me

7:01 PM

 
Blogger ian said...

haha yeah actually all the long hair most of them from college days ler..

haha yeah juin can camwhore while working some more.respect

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home