Countdown

Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's been 3 days since she left, counting down the days till the miss'ess will be back. And it's also 3 days so far that i'm trying to kick the ciggy habbit.So far so good I guess, hopefully I'll be able to kick it when the miss'ess is back. A short term goal for myself. I need discipline! ARghhh..

By the way, i saw this really nice jacket. I wonder where i could get it.



It totally rocks my socks!

On a totally unrelated topic, Suki is such a darling (Suki=the misse'ss schnauzer). I'll post pictures of her when i get to upload it from my phone. Brought her out for a walk yesterday and was a breeze to walk her, was fun as well.

Just found out BAPE sharkface hoodie costs RM1k plus under resellers. Bloody exp! Speaking of that, i think i need a new sneakers. Any recommendations for a sneaker with snake skins on it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isap la mat

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home