The Miss'ess's Birthday

Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm suppose to blog this out two weeks ago but i've only managed to get the pictures recently, so i'm blogging it at the end of the month. Slow, i know.


I brought her to KL tower to have a nice dinner. It was one of the top floors. When we arrived, we were presented with a la carte or buffet style. After flipping through the a la carte menu, we decided on the buffet. There was nothing much on a la carte, 4-5 choices? Mostly fish dishes and seafood which my miss'ess doesn't fancy it.


The restaurant was actually a revolving restaurant where we get to see around KL city. The revolving speed was just nice as you don't really realizet that it's moving, some say that it's a slow, but i thought it was okay. My miss'ess didn't even realize that the restaurant was revolving, she thought that her eyes were playing tricks on her. One moment she saw the twin tower, the other moment it's gone.


Okay enought talking, time for some pictures! No food pictures though, we were too hungry and gobbled it down before we get to take pictures of it. There were three sections for buffet, the malay food section, western and sushi, and the dessert section.




Some part of KL.




Here we're getting nearing to KLCC




And here we have it, the twin towers.




And here we have my beautiful miss'ess sipping on her wine.




Going for second round!




my miss'ess, sorry out of focus picture, hehe




ME! Can anyone teach me how to edit that ghost behind?




Some part of KL




Another part of KL




Conclusion : The price i paid for two person that night was about RM 300++. The food was okay, nothing to shout about. (I and my miss'ess liked the lamb though, that was good) I guess if you want the ambience it's okay to go there but not for the food. Certainly hope my miss'ess is happy with the day.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Huei said...

cool!! it revolves??

rm300 for 2 person..hmmm

ok save money first! =P

and..new hairstyle!! looks good! =D

12:27 PM

 
Blogger ian said...

haha yeah it revoles, pretty good experience..

haha yeah got a new head! thanks haha

8:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!! Your hair is so short!!!!!!

!!!!

!!!

10:10 PM

 
Blogger ian said...

haha yeah, my hair got chopped!!

!!!


!!!

1:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home