Happy New Year 2008!! (belated :P)

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy New Year from my company's toilet.


Damn, how long have I not been posting? So how's your new years so far? You guys doing good so far? Well mine is pretty okay so far.

Don't you guys think that the year 2007 passed just so damn fast? A blink of an eye, a year has already passed. One of my resolutions this year, keep up on my blog, don't abandon it. :P (Hopefully i'll keep to it)

Celebrated my miss'ess birthday last week at KL. But shall blog that another time yeah?

How do you girls take pictures and look good in the toilet? I don't see how I can make myself look good when I take a picture in the toilet with all the urinals behind. Tips? haha

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Huei said...

VERY belated! and yes..pls keep ur resolution!!!! heheheh

umm...tips..hmm...USE the urinals? =P

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Huei said...

iann!!

is lili gona join the malaysian dream girl thingy? hahaha

i wan..but i chicken shit..wan find teman

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Huei said...

oh btw..malaysian dream girl thing = look at ur nuffnang ads! =P

woah! 3 comments from me in a row! keng leh!

2:48 PM

 
Blogger ian said...

malaysian dream girl? what's that model search?

haha i don't think so she will join, she's too filled up with her job nowadays.

Join la! Got full support from me

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home